- Information Areas: The PFD Firefighters' Credit Union collects and stores for staff use only information such as names, addresses, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses. We may use this information in surveys to improve the quality of website information and services to members.
- General Information Areas: The PFD Firefighters' Credit Union collects information on domain names and dates and times of website visits. This information allows us to track website use, measure site traffic, and improve site navigation and information.
- E-mail: The PFD Firefighters' Credit Union may use feedback information from members and non-members to respond to inquiries, comments or suggestions.
Information is never sold, given, or disclosed to third parties.
The appearance of a link on this web page neither constitutes an endorsement, recommendation or certification by PFDCU, nor should the presence of a link in any way be construed as a suggestion that the site has any relationship with PFDCU. When viewing these pages remember that:
- PFDCU is not endorsing or guaranteeing the products, information or recommendations provided by linked sites;
- PFDCU is not liable for any failure of products or services advertised on those sites;
- The linked website may provide less security than PFDCU website.
*All interest rates are subject to board approval and may be changed as needed up to the maximum rate of 18.00% as allowed by Virginia Laws.
*All loans on automobiles or trucks shall be made on the basis that adequate insurance is maintained on the vehicle.
*Dividend rates on Prime Shares, Certificates, and Club Accounts are variable and determined on a daily basis by the Credit Union Manager.